00 Days
00 Hrs
00 Mins
00 Secs
🇨🇦🎓 Únete a nuestros webinars en vivo: Estudia, Trabaja y Emigra a Canadá.

Start studying at Loyalist College Canada online.

Computer lab 1024x1024 1
Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest

Great news to make Loyalist College your choice for higher studies and start from home!

Thanks to the new Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship of Canada (IRCC) processes it is now easier to obtain your work permit.

This is what you need to know:

You need to have applied for the study permit, as well as to have or be studying online outside of Canada as that time counts towards the duration of a Graduate Work Permit (PGWP).

In order for this time to count, you must:

  • Complete at least 50% of your program in Canada
  • Apply for a study permit before September 15, 2020
  • Begin or have started the program in spring, summer or fall 2020

Time will not be deducted from the duration of your PGWP for studies you study outside of Canada until December 31, 2020.

For more details, visit the IRCC International Student website. International Students

Get started online in Fall 2020. Contact your CLASS Education advisor.

Do you have any questions? Get in touch with info@classeducation.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

en_CAEnglish (Canada)